We’re committed to offering you the best air conditioner repair Staten Island.
Air Conditioning Heating is a fully licensed and full-service air conditioner company in New York City. If your air conditioning unit is malfunctioning for any reason, you should give us a call. Our experienced air conditioning technicians allow us to offer our clients the best possible services. We can tackle any job.
Our services include residential, business, and industrial properties. At all locations, we can provide preventative care, such cleaning/changing filters and replacing broken lines. We are also able to do complete repairs as well as installations.
As a leader in AC repair for the tri-state area, we offer a broad range of services to all types of air conditioning units/systems. We service:
- Central Air Conditioners (split systems)
- Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners
- Through the Wall Air Conditioners (PTAC)
- Indoor Packaged Units
- Rooftop Packaged Units
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- We are always on time. We keep all clients updated with arrival times, so the location of a technician is never a mystery
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- Our specialists are qualified in every aspect of HVAC repair and installation
For HVAC maintenance and repair in NYC, call us today
Have You Thought About Air Conditioning Repair?
Staying cool in the summer is important for you, your family, and your pets. Living in the North East means that summers can sometimes get rather intense, and having a functioning air condition can help you and your family avoid potential heat risks. In order to make sure that you have cool air pumping in your house this summer it is important that your air conditioning unit is working at full capacity.
Most people don’t think about the complexity of what makes up an air conditioning unit. There are lots of ways for your air conditioner to break slowly or in a snap:
- The Design of the System (meaning the parts, technology, and energy input)
- Conditions (temperature, humidity, dryness, dirt and dust)
- Exposure of Unit to Sun
- Individual User Preferences (How often and how cold do you blow air?)
Despite the ways in which you air conditioner can break, there are usually telltale signs that something isn’t right. If you notice a new noise coming from your air conditioner, then something is not right. If you feel your machine isn’t pumping out cold air the way it did when you got it then chances are you are correct. If you look at the LED/LCD screen on the unit and it is dim or flickering, then it is time to have your air conditioner inspected. If you see water pooling under your air conditioner, then you can have it fixed.
We recognize that a summer without an air conditioner is something no one wants to go through, and so we help you save time and money buy repairing your units. Don’t feel that you have to run out to the store and buy a new air conditioner, because usually your old one is fine and simply needs a tune up. Let us get your air conditioner running like new, so that you and your family can stay nice and cool this summer.
- Mini-Split Repair
If you have more questions about preventative maintenance or air conditioning repair on Staten Island & Brooklyn, give us a call today!
- Common Air Conditioner Myths
For more information, or for help with air conditioner repair or maintenance, give us a call today.
- Preparing Air Conditioners for Summer
If you see one or more of the above issues, you will want to reach out for air conditioner repair in Staten Island. Trained professionals will have the tools and knowledge to assess your machine thoroughly, which can hopefully save you money by only needing repairs.
- Main Reasons Why an Air Conditioner Will Fail this Summer
- Protect Your Home from Mold and Mildew
- The Best Air conditioning Repair Service
- Using Air Conditioners throughout the summer
- HVAC Staten Island & Brooklyn
- The Importance of Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Prepping Air Conditioners for Spring
- Common Heating Problems During the Winter
- Why is My Air Conditioner Leaking Water?
- Common Air Conditioning Problems in NYC