Staten Island & Brooklyn Air Conditioning
Repairing and maintaining your air conditioning system is the most cost-effective way to stay comfortable during warmer months. It is imperative that you do not wait for a system malfunction, and so you must check and clean cooling systems. This is the best way to obtain optimal performance and efficiency.
Regardless of the size and voltage of your system, Air Conditioning Heating has the tools and know-how to tackle any job. Our dedicated and trained contractors can assess problems and provide solutions. We do:
- AC Service
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repair
- AC Instillations (from roof top to split systems)
We specialize in full-service air conditioner repair in Staten Island & Brooklyn. If your air conditioner units are not functioning properly, call us! With years of air conditioner repair expertise, our cooling systems services are the best in town, our skilled air conditioner repair technicians can tackle any job.
We offer a wide range of HVAC maintenance and air conditioning maintenance programs in NYC that will fit your AC system’s needs. A routine maintenance on your air conditioning unit will not only prolong the life of your system, but save you money on costly repairs down the road.
We provide full air conditioning installation/upgrades that will best suit your home and family. Our specialized air conditioner installation estimate department will provide you with a full range of ac installation options, a variety of makes and models to choose from.
Common Problems with Air Conditioners
A NYC home without air conditioning during the summer months can be a nightmare. You may find that your body sticks to the couch while watching your favorite programs. Cooking a meal is out of the question. Even getting to sleep can be difficult when it’s too hot to touch the sheets. Let’s use these images of uncomfortable summer heat motivate us to make sure our air conditioning is working.
Here are some of the most common problems with air conditioning:
- It doesn’t work: It is important to check to see if your air conditioner is working well before summer starts. Close the door and windows to each room in your home. Turn the air on at different temperatures. If you are having problems feeling the air, or don’t feel anything at all, then it is time to call air conditioning repair in NYC.
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, there is a possibility that there is a leak or that it was not properly filled to begin with. Do not try to fix this on your own. Call a trained technician for this kind of air conditioning repair.
- Poor Maintenance: Filters and air conditioning coils can become dirty rather quickly. When this happens, your air conditioner is less likely to function at its optimal best. Furthermore, dirty filters are a source for mold and mildew in the air.
- Electric Failure: It is possible for the compressor and fans to wear out when the air constantly turns on and off throughout the day. Ask your air conditioning repair person to check your electrical connections and contacts.
- Drain Issues: Rain and humidity can be a huge problem for your air conditioner as the condensate drain can become clogged. Your air conditioning technician can check the drain for you.
Air conditioning repair can start with you taking the time to check these common problems. When you know what to look for, it can make maintaining your air conditioning a whole lot easier.
For more information on air conditioning brooklyn, staten island, call (646) 470-1914
- Pros and Cons of Mini-Split Systems
If you have more questions about heating and cooling, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call. Our trained engineers are well equipped to answer any air conditioning and heating questions.
- Using Air Conditioners throughout the summer
We recommend that all air conditioning Staten Island units receive the proper care and maintenance they need in order to smoothly run.
- The Best Air conditioning Repair Service
- Main Reasons Why an Air Conditioner Will Fail this Summer
- Preparing Air Conditioners for Summer
- Common Air Conditioner Myths
- HVAC Staten Island & Brooklyn