Mini-split systems (ductless HVAC systems) supply heated/cooled air to individual rooms. A standard system typically works in one to four rooms. These systems work well for individuals who have issues with limited space in the home or office. The systems are relatively small, and so there is flexibility with where the machine can be installed. Our team can:
- Install mini-split systems
- Repair mini-split systems
- Maintain mini-split systems
BENEFTING FROM DUCTLESS HVAC SYSTEMS
The advantages of installing a ductless HVAC system go beyond their size and their ability to be mounted throughout a room. Consider installing a new system because they can:
- Help to improve air quality in a space
- They are simple to install and only require a small hole to be drilled.
- Systems are energy efficient, which can help you to lower your carbon footprint
- You can save money on your energy bill
INSTALLING NEW SYSTEMS
A mini-split system consists of a wall unit, an outside condenser, and a pipe. The installation of each of these devices is difficult without the proper tools and knowledge. With help from our contractors, we can walk you through the installation process.
- Selecting an unobstructed wall for the unit to be mounted
- Before installing, a hole must be created to fit the piping
- After connecting the pipe and the electronics, the wall unit is installed
- Lastly, the outside condenser is mounted and attached to the inside wall unit
If you have any further questions regarding mini-split systems, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for more information.